All in the Family featured the curmudgeonly Archie Bunker. Archie was television’s most famous grouch, blunt, blustering, straightforward and untouched by the PC crowd. He was the archetype of the conservative male. Michael desprately tried to reeducate him, but he persisted in his breviloquence.



Looking back at the last 40 years, we realize: ARCHIE WAS RIGHT!

8/02/2010

Blogging Will be Lite

I just landed a bit of short term work.  Unfortunately it involves me being on location 12hrs overnight.  I'll be working all night and sleeping during the day.  Less drive time etc I should get 6hrs sack time each day, so the hobbies have to take a back seat for the next 3 weeks.

I hope your summer is going great.  We are currently being overrun with veggies from the garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment