All in the Family featured the curmudgeonly Archie Bunker. Archie was television’s most famous grouch, blunt, blustering, straightforward and untouched by the PC crowd. He was the archetype of the conservative male. Michael desprately tried to reeducate him, but he persisted in his breviloquence.



Looking back at the last 40 years, we realize: ARCHIE WAS RIGHT!

8/02/2011

The Spending is Nuts

I don't know how many of you saw this. I liked it. I guess for me the whole state of the economy is a touchy subject. On one hand I know how bad it is, on the other I see myself as basically powerless to fix it. The winner of the $100,000 Power Line Prize has been announced and it's a video called "The Spending Is Nuts." I think they did a great job putting the subject of Federal spending into understandable and realistic terms.

No comments:

Post a Comment