All in the Family featured the curmudgeonly Archie Bunker. Archie was television’s most famous grouch, blunt, blustering, straightforward and untouched by the PC crowd. He was the archetype of the conservative male. Michael desprately tried to reeducate him, but he persisted in his breviloquence.



Looking back at the last 40 years, we realize: ARCHIE WAS RIGHT!

4/06/2012

Family

The in laws arrived on Wednesday.  The kids are loving life.  Nothing pleases my kids more than the grand parents. 

The bad news is that the bathroom remodel still isn't finished.  By not finished I mean, no toilet no sink no shower, no door etc.  The tile work in what will hopefully be my new shower is looking good and I'm sure we'll love it when its done. 

So 4 adults 2 kids 1 working bathroom.  Don't get me started on electricians that low ball a bid, don't order parts and then act surprised when you fire them.

No comments:

Post a Comment