All in the Family featured the curmudgeonly Archie Bunker. Archie was television’s most famous grouch, blunt, blustering, straightforward and untouched by the PC crowd. He was the archetype of the conservative male. Michael desprately tried to reeducate him, but he persisted in his breviloquence.



Looking back at the last 40 years, we realize: ARCHIE WAS RIGHT!

6/25/2012

Back On Line

After a short hiatus caused by hardware dying, I now have internet again. Getting back online would have been faster if I hadn't made a trip out of state last week, but some things can't be helped. In other news I didn't compete in the 1,000 yard benchrest competition this year. A combination of a non working gun and last minute ammo issues helped me decide to stay home. I'll try to get to the promised after action report tonight at work if things aren't as crazy as they have been.

No comments:

Post a Comment