All in the Family featured the curmudgeonly Archie Bunker. Archie was television’s most famous grouch, blunt, blustering, straightforward and untouched by the PC crowd. He was the archetype of the conservative male. Michael desprately tried to reeducate him, but he persisted in his breviloquence.



Looking back at the last 40 years, we realize: ARCHIE WAS RIGHT!

11/05/2013

Life....

Life keeps getting in the way of blogging.  October is one of the busiest months of the year for me under normal circumstances.  This year with the early snow storm and all the clean up, my month was basically wasted  with extra yard work.  Combine that with working the first half of the month straight thru without a day off, and I got next to nothing for free time.  My busy October has now become my busy November with no let up in sight.

I composed a couple of blogs in my head, but haven't had time to get them typed out.  The BJW Wednesday queue is full till after the first of the year, so you'll get at least one post a week from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment