All in the Family featured the curmudgeonly Archie Bunker. Archie was television’s most famous grouch, blunt, blustering, straightforward and untouched by the PC crowd. He was the archetype of the conservative male. Michael desprately tried to reeducate him, but he persisted in his breviloquence.



Looking back at the last 40 years, we realize: ARCHIE WAS RIGHT!

4/01/2016

Conference Call

I just got off a conference call with Vox, Nate, Gregg and Bane.  They've convinced me that the only way to save America is to do something radical.  I agree with them.

I just switched my voter registration preference to Democrat so I could vote for Hillary Clinton in the primaries.  With out a doubt she is the best man running and we need her to beat Trump!

7 comments:

  1. How is Bane doing these days? No doubt causing trouble somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How is Bane doing these days? No doubt causing trouble somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  3. black9:46 AM

    Good one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Susan9:48 AM

    Res, did I ever tell you that no matter how cocky VD and Nate would get about Bane, I had bragging rights on something that they could never claim.

    I figured out after a couple of his posts one time that I lived within about 25 minutes north of him when he was alive. For some reason that always made me feel good.

    There are times when I miss him so much, and I never even got to meet him in person. Of course, I could have met him in the grocery store without knowing it when the Mrs. came to visit her parents. {{{sigh}}}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. I had seen that story, and another one like it. I'm not sure that anything can be done about it. Whats more scary is the Muslims doing it.

      Delete
    2. Susan9:06 AM

      There is ALWAYS something one can do Res. Shining light on evil, and exposing it so the world can see its true nature is always good. The educational system in this country has gotten so corrupted and tolerant of evil that they are terrified of any sunlight.

      That is probably the best thing parents can do is flood the next board meeting and force the hand of the board.
      Make them explain this, and put them publicly on notice that you as a taxpayer and a parent are NOT going to stand silently by while these perversions are forced into the heads of our youth.

      Those who are elected to various positions get highly uncomfortable when their evil and corruption is exposed. Just maybe concerned parents should ask them why they are such dhimmis and are helping the muslims influence their precious children.

      You are right that it might not lead to much happening in this world, but we should be more concerned with God's opinion. I don't believe God would mind if horrified parents simply scared the board by showing up.

      Stuff like this just burns my skittles.

      Delete