All in the Family featured the curmudgeonly Archie Bunker. Archie was television’s most famous grouch, blunt, blustering, straightforward and untouched by the PC crowd. He was the archetype of the conservative male. Michael desprately tried to reeducate him, but he persisted in his breviloquence.



Looking back at the last 40 years, we realize: ARCHIE WAS RIGHT!

4/16/2017

In Other News

BJW is Back.


I've managed to get a few BJW posts into the queue.  Even if I don't get a good string of posts going ya'll will have something to drop by for.


You're welcome.

1 comment:

  1. WaterBoy10:06 PM

    Looking forward to seeing them.

    Don't know if this is possible or not, but it occurred to me that you might consider making a backup account that has full access to your blog in case your primary one gets locked out again.

    I do this with my fantasy football leagues, although I haven't had to use it yet. Simply a precaution.

    ReplyDelete