That's where I find myself today. I don't have a clue what's happening in my life. Since I last posted about my life, a lot has changed.
- I lost my job last August 1st.
- The Dread Ilk steeped up in a big way to help find me work. I never realized how many cyber friends were concerned and eager to help out fellow Ilk.
- My house sold and my wife left me taking the kids with her. She says we should get back together but I have no idea if she is genuine about that. I've not seen them since Christmas.
- I was homeless for a time sleeping in my truck and cheep hotels.
- God gave me a new job making more money and with a higher position than I ever had before. Literarily as I finished praying I received an interview for a opening that I never knew about or applied for. Then I was offered the job inside of 30 minutes of starting the interview. Maybe that's worth a post.
- I had to leave Wyoming to live in a liberal cesspool.
- I've been grumbling and complaining instead of being thankful.
- I've been wondering if the new job will be going away soon and if I should try to bail out before it does.
One thing is certain, things will change. The other certain thing is that I better get off the blog and on my taxes.