All in the Family featured the curmudgeonly Archie Bunker. Archie was television’s most famous grouch, blunt, blustering, straightforward and untouched by the PC crowd. He was the archetype of the conservative male. Michael desprately tried to reeducate him, but he persisted in his breviloquence.



Looking back at the last 40 years, we realize: ARCHIE WAS RIGHT!

5/05/2018

Cinco de You're Kidding Me!

Its been a long winter.

I've seen snow on the 4th of July. I've been snowed on every month of the year. This year I was tired of winter and snow by the second week of March. By the time spring rolled around I was ready for a sunny day.

It snowed earlier this week, but melted off before the day was over. As I look out my window I can see snow on the mountains, which is fine, as long as its sunny and in the 70's where I am. Which it is and I'm thankful.

Some folks love the snow. Like the ones who own Whiteface Mountain Ski Area. They are open today.  Lift tickets are $15.

I'm ready for summer.

2 comments:

  1. WaterBoy4:10 PM

    I like the spring snows that cover the lawn and green it up. Costs me less than watering it does....

    ReplyDelete
  2. It hit 80 here today. First time since September. Man it felt good.

    ReplyDelete