All in the Family featured the curmudgeonly Archie Bunker. Archie was television’s most famous grouch, blunt, blustering, straightforward and untouched by the PC crowd. He was the archetype of the conservative male. Michael desprately tried to reeducate him, but he persisted in his breviloquence.



Looking back at the last 40 years, we realize: ARCHIE WAS RIGHT!

10/20/2018

One Week Challange ... Failure

I started out with good intentions.  Really I did.

However, I have a family trip coming up in February and I had to book someplace to stay.  Then I had to make a purchase for work and I added a diet coke to the order.  So today after getting out of the office I filled up the truck (I would have made it one more day on the gas I had) and headed up the mountains for some R&R.  In my defense it was over 70 degrees out and I've not had a day off in while and I KNOW winter is coming soon.  So I headed out to go fishing one last time only to find that the US Forrest service closed my fishing hole due to a bear attack.

In other news, Blogger has me blocked from commenting on my own blog as well as any others.

1 comment:

  1. WaterBoy6:20 PM

    Eh, so you're human. Buckle down and try again, you'll get it.

    Sucks about the fishing spot, though it could have been worse -- you could have been the one who was attacked.
    Hope the victim(s) is/are OK . Is that the same spot where you took the photo of mama bear and her cubs?

    ReplyDelete