All in the Family featured the curmudgeonly Archie Bunker. Archie was television’s most famous grouch, blunt, blustering, straightforward and untouched by the PC crowd. He was the archetype of the conservative male. Michael desprately tried to reeducate him, but he persisted in his breviloquence.



Looking back at the last 40 years, we realize: ARCHIE WAS RIGHT!

10/23/2019

Funny Book Titles

~ "Come on In! by Doris Open

~ "The German Bank Robbery" by Hans Zupp

~ "I Hate the Sun" by Gladys Knight

~ "Prison Security" by Barb Dweyer

~ "Irish First Aid" by R. U. O'Kaye

~ "My Career As a Clown" by Abe Ozo

~ "I Didn't Do It!" by Ivan Alibi

~ "Why I Eat at McDonalds" by Tommy Ayk

~ "I Hit the Wall" by Isadore There

~ "The Bruce Lee Story" by Marsha Larts

~ "Take This Job and Shove It" by Ike Witt

~ "Rapunzel Rapunzel" by Harris Long

~ "Split Personalities" by Jacqueline Hyde

No comments:

Post a Comment