All in the Family featured the curmudgeonly Archie Bunker. Archie was television’s most famous grouch, blunt, blustering, straightforward and untouched by the PC crowd. He was the archetype of the conservative male. Michael desprately tried to reeducate him, but he persisted in his breviloquence.



Looking back at the last 40 years, we realize: ARCHIE WAS RIGHT!

9/28/2006

Investment Bleg

With a new addition to the family, I’m having to look into changing some of our financial planning. One of the things I’ve started looking into is the Cloverdale Education Savings Accounts (ESA’s). I’d appreciate any advice or thoughts from ya’ll that have set one up for your own kids. If you know of a broker that does an especially good job or a company with a good program that I should check out I’d appreciate hearing about them. The people that I normally do business with are able to help me with this, but since it’s a new area for me I’d appreciate hearing from the voice of experience. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment