All in the Family featured the curmudgeonly Archie Bunker. Archie was television’s most famous grouch, blunt, blustering, straightforward and untouched by the PC crowd. He was the archetype of the conservative male. Michael desprately tried to reeducate him, but he persisted in his breviloquence.



Looking back at the last 40 years, we realize: ARCHIE WAS RIGHT!

9/03/2006

Res Mail

Hello,

I came across your site while searching the net for some quality biology and physics websites. I think you did a great job with your site.

My name is Gabriel. I work for The European Federation of Biophysics Organisation (EFBF).

I would like to add your site to our usefull links page ( http://www.efbf.org/links.php )
and I was wondering if you can post a link with our site in your website.

For your convenience I send you bellow the code for our website: Biophysics ORG

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me and I'll answer your questions promtly.

We are Nonprofit organization .
Best regards,
Gabriel
European Federation of Biophysics Organisation
efbf.org
HPM G5
ETH Honggeberg
CH-8093 Zurich / Switzerland
Tel: +41-1-638-3453
Fax: +41-1-693-10 73 and 693 11 51



Yes I do have a question. You were searching for quality biology and physics web sights and you found my place. Are schools in Switzerland as bad as American public schools?

Apparently.

No comments:

Post a Comment