All in the Family featured the curmudgeonly Archie Bunker. Archie was television’s most famous grouch, blunt, blustering, straightforward and untouched by the PC crowd. He was the archetype of the conservative male. Michael desprately tried to reeducate him, but he persisted in his breviloquence.



Looking back at the last 40 years, we realize: ARCHIE WAS RIGHT!

6/01/2007

There is a Reason for That

"Res, this must be a record for comments on one of your posts. I know it's the most interest in the rafting trip, to date..."

I think I've had a few posts early on that drew some attention too. When I started the blog I had lots of time at the desk. Now that I'm out working in the gas patch I don't have very much time at all. Mostly I go to work around 6:30 and get home at night. Then its play time with baby. Household chores and consulting work have suffered as well. When I would post daily, there would be around 90-120 page views a day. The number is now around 40-50 with fewer commenter's. I have a feeling that if I posted more regularly that viewership would increase. That and I used to visit more blogs daily and comment which helped draw interest here.

If you are still considering rafting please email or call so we can finalize arrangements.

No comments:

Post a Comment