All in the Family featured the curmudgeonly Archie Bunker. Archie was television’s most famous grouch, blunt, blustering, straightforward and untouched by the PC crowd. He was the archetype of the conservative male. Michael desprately tried to reeducate him, but he persisted in his breviloquence.



Looking back at the last 40 years, we realize: ARCHIE WAS RIGHT!

9/05/2009

Product Plug

Bob sent me an email this morning. It contained a link to a gun that I have been telling you about since last year.

Here it is: Freedom Arms

I have shot the gun on the web page. Yes it's $1,500. It's great. This handgun can make solid hits out to 1,000 yards in the right caliber. You can have it with a number of options. You can also get additional different barrels for different applications. I like this handgun very much and it is worth the price. I would love to own one but that isn't going to happen right now, (see last two posts). Unless of course I can get someone to sponsor my hobbies. Which would be more likely had I taken first in any of the events I entered this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment