All in the Family featured the curmudgeonly Archie Bunker. Archie was television’s most famous grouch, blunt, blustering, straightforward and untouched by the PC crowd. He was the archetype of the conservative male. Michael desprately tried to reeducate him, but he persisted in his breviloquence.



Looking back at the last 40 years, we realize: ARCHIE WAS RIGHT!

5/05/2010

Blogging Will Be Lite

I'm off in the AM to go help with troop training for Guardsmen going to Iraq.  I'm on contract till the end of the month.  So when your reading about the snow and rain we're getting this next week, think of me, I'm camped out in a tent on the prairie till further notice.

Does anyone know why it is so darn awe full important that the day start at 0400 hrs?  Perhaps its so I'll be tired enough to sleep on the ground in the cold rain at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment