All in the Family featured the curmudgeonly Archie Bunker. Archie was television’s most famous grouch, blunt, blustering, straightforward and untouched by the PC crowd. He was the archetype of the conservative male. Michael desprately tried to reeducate him, but he persisted in his breviloquence.



Looking back at the last 40 years, we realize: ARCHIE WAS RIGHT!

6/11/2010

This School Year in Texas

This just came to my attention: Texas Student Suspended for Taking Down Mexican Flag.
Is Texas still part of the United States? Brain-off people live everywhere, I guess.I remember seeing a video of a Post Office, in CA, flying a Mexican flag over it, and an Army veteran was shown taking it down. I've also seen video of post offices in CA flying three flags at the same time. American Flag, the Mexican Flag, and the Canadian Flag. Do they know something we don't?
Let me make this perfectly clear!
A Map Of My Country:


If you like Mexico so much, by all means: Stay There!

No comments:

Post a Comment