All in the Family featured the curmudgeonly Archie Bunker. Archie was television’s most famous grouch, blunt, blustering, straightforward and untouched by the PC crowd. He was the archetype of the conservative male. Michael desprately tried to reeducate him, but he persisted in his breviloquence.



Looking back at the last 40 years, we realize: ARCHIE WAS RIGHT!

5/01/2011

Research Help

I know that a couple of my readers tend to use what I call Jewish/Christian terminology and have some Jewish idiosyncrasies such as spelling God "G_d".  I am doing a little research for my own benefit and would like to ask you some questions about how/why you arrived at these practices.  Of course if your Messianic Jews, so much the better, because I'm particularly interested in learning about a Jewish practice that is carried over from Judaism to Christianity. 

Don't worry I'm not looking for an "expert" theological point of view, although I hope you can point me in the right direction.  So far my Googling hasn't paid off like I'd hoped and I'm looking for some help.  You can post in the comments if you like or send me an email.  The link is on the right sidebar. 

No comments:

Post a Comment