All in the Family featured the curmudgeonly Archie Bunker. Archie was television’s most famous grouch, blunt, blustering, straightforward and untouched by the PC crowd. He was the archetype of the conservative male. Michael desprately tried to reeducate him, but he persisted in his breviloquence.



Looking back at the last 40 years, we realize: ARCHIE WAS RIGHT!

6/11/2011

Arichie on Obama

I was thinking up a political post, but I changed my mind. There is a much wiser person than I that has earned his right to be heard. It's high time I get some Archie Bunker back in this blog.


If you'll permit me one more. Affirmative Action has proved to be a bad idea in 1976 with teachers and its proving to be an even worse idea in 2011 with presidents.

Barrack Insane Obama is the only person who could make Jimmy Carter look like an intellectual giant AND an economic genius. No wonder the democrats love him. Just saying. Has it occurred to anyone else that if abortion was legal in the US in the 1950's we would have never been stuck with this situation today? You'd think that B.O. would be the most pro-life president of all time. Since it would be highly unlikely that an upper middle class, under age, white girl would have given birth to a half-black bastard. Considering that B.O.'s father made one of his other hoe's have an abortion you'd think B.O. would be grateful for his adopted country's prohibition on the procedure.

Obama, wrong about the economy, wrong about "natural born citizen", wrong about the number of states in the United States, wrong about energy policy, wrong about social policy.  No matter how you dress it up, B.O. stinks.  Go ahead and tell me how evil  person I am for not swooning like a media whore over Obummer.  Call me a racist even though I once voted for Keys. Feel free to use the comments to support the American stench that is B.O.  While you're at it, all in favor of Obama raise your right hand.


No comments:

Post a Comment