All in the Family featured the curmudgeonly Archie Bunker. Archie was television’s most famous grouch, blunt, blustering, straightforward and untouched by the PC crowd. He was the archetype of the conservative male. Michael desprately tried to reeducate him, but he persisted in his breviloquence.



Looking back at the last 40 years, we realize: ARCHIE WAS RIGHT!

9/26/2013

While You Were Sleeping

Tonight while you all were sleeping something happened. 

Even though it seems like it was just a week ago that my in laws left, my parents showed up.  Of course my parents aren't anywhere as annoying as my wife's are.  My folks are here to see their grandchildren.  Not take over my house.  I suspect my folks will hardly say a word to me that isn't grandchild related.  After all once you make your parents grandparents, your function is to provide food and shelter for the kidos and occasional transport to visit gram and granddad. 

In other news I think we will be taking a trip to do some sight seeing so I may have pics to post next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment