All in the Family featured the curmudgeonly Archie Bunker. Archie was television’s most famous grouch, blunt, blustering, straightforward and untouched by the PC crowd. He was the archetype of the conservative male. Michael desprately tried to reeducate him, but he persisted in his breviloquence.



Looking back at the last 40 years, we realize: ARCHIE WAS RIGHT!

3/30/2006

Bleg, Well Sort Of

I decided to add a section of “Resources for Free Thinkers” on the side bar. If you have additions that you believe should be there, please either email them or post them in the comments.

Please be sure to provide me with:

  1. The name of the resource
  2. html link for the resource

I can’t link it if I can’t find it.

As a side note; anyone wishing to publish a post here is welcome to do so. All I ask is that you email it to me and that it be mostly “clean” and somewhat interesting. What I mean by clean is not laced with profanities, vulgarities etc. Agreeing with me is not a requirement, so Bill, for example, could send “Top 10 Reasons GWB is the Closest Thing to Jesus” and it would get published. It would get mocked to be sure, but I would do that in the comments, like everyone else. If you decide that you like being a regular blogger, I’ll set you up with access and you can post on your own.

If you’d like a link for your blog please link me on your homepage and let me know you’d like the same.

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment