All in the Family featured the curmudgeonly Archie Bunker. Archie was television’s most famous grouch, blunt, blustering, straightforward and untouched by the PC crowd. He was the archetype of the conservative male. Michael desprately tried to reeducate him, but he persisted in his breviloquence.



Looking back at the last 40 years, we realize: ARCHIE WAS RIGHT!

3/16/2006

Wish List

Your wife emailed me today. One lucky man in the extended Vox Popoli and Blogger Blaster family of friends is getting a really cool gift. I’m not at liberty to say who you are or what the occasion is. This could be for your birthday, anniversary, fathers day or just because she thought her Victoria’s Secret collection wasn’t everything you need in terms of manly satisfaction.

You’re getting a brand new handgun son!

NO I’m not kidding. Your wife has been saving up some cash that you don’t know about and wants to surprise you.

Here’s your chance boy, tell her what you want. The price range is at least $400 but no more than $1000. I’m not sure she really wants to spend a grand because she knows you’ll need little extras to go with it.

Don’t ask me to tell who you are. There are no clues on my blog. Just let the little lady know what you want and give her some reasons why. You might want to give her a link or two to look up.

Oh, you owe me one.

No comments:

Post a Comment