All in the Family featured the curmudgeonly Archie Bunker. Archie was television’s most famous grouch, blunt, blustering, straightforward and untouched by the PC crowd. He was the archetype of the conservative male. Michael desprately tried to reeducate him, but he persisted in his breviloquence.



Looking back at the last 40 years, we realize: ARCHIE WAS RIGHT!

4/07/2006

I Just Can't Let it Go

"Do I have to contact the police every time I change my hairstyle? How do we account for the fact that when I wore my braids every day for 11 years, I still faced this problem, primarily from certain white police officers,"

The Congresswomyn from Georgia forget to mention that this is her 5th run in with capital police, but that’s just a small insignificant detail. There are racist cops and they’re all after her.

She is right about one thing.

The cop did “touch her inappropriately”. What he should have done when an unidentified person bypassed a security check point was tackle the suspect, handcuff her and haul her down to the security office till they could straighten things out. You know just like they would have done to any white person. If we’re still thinking the cop should have treated her like a white person, she might have got tasered or shot, but no sense dwelling on these things.

Note:
I discovered the "race card" pic yesterday I've submitted a request for contact info to the person I believe to be the author to request permission to use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment