All in the Family featured the curmudgeonly Archie Bunker. Archie was television’s most famous grouch, blunt, blustering, straightforward and untouched by the PC crowd. He was the archetype of the conservative male. Michael desprately tried to reeducate him, but he persisted in his breviloquence.



Looking back at the last 40 years, we realize: ARCHIE WAS RIGHT!

12/25/2006

Welcome to the Blogsphere

Our very own sultry voiced siren, Taylor has started her own blog. I for one hope she posts some audio entries so we can hear her sweet voice. It’s ok with me if she posts some pics too, she’s a looker boys. Don’t mind Jamie, I’m sure he’ll post there a couple hundred times a day. I never thought I’d see an Aussie have the hots so bad for anyone. Look for him to propose any day now. I think it’s true love and not just a cheap attempt to get his green card.

Stop by and wish her a Merry Christmas at Mind Over Blather.

No comments:

Post a Comment