All in the Family featured the curmudgeonly Archie Bunker. Archie was television’s most famous grouch, blunt, blustering, straightforward and untouched by the PC crowd. He was the archetype of the conservative male. Michael desprately tried to reeducate him, but he persisted in his breviloquence.



Looking back at the last 40 years, we realize: ARCHIE WAS RIGHT!

11/01/2009

Virus

We've had both kinds of virus at our house. One sick kid complete with a fever and one sick computer complete with a expensive trip to have a professional try to clean it up. So far the kido is getting better but the computer is still in the dumps and not 100% yet.

Right now I have 3 antelope hanging in the garage awaiting my attention. I took two of them with my new rifle and a buddy shot the 3rd with his hand gun. If/when he emails me the pictures he took of my buck, I'll post them. The shots were not great accomplishments in terms of distance. My doe was taken in the mid 240 yard range and the buck in the low 270's. Both were one shot kills and very clean, so my gun and ammo did their jobs. I'm still not satisfied with the performance from the bench so I'll work on a better load when I get more time. My buck would have had a better set of horns if he hadn't tore them up during the rut. Back to work on Monday with elk hunting planned for my days off.

No comments:

Post a Comment