All in the Family featured the curmudgeonly Archie Bunker. Archie was television’s most famous grouch, blunt, blustering, straightforward and untouched by the PC crowd. He was the archetype of the conservative male. Michael desprately tried to reeducate him, but he persisted in his breviloquence.



Looking back at the last 40 years, we realize: ARCHIE WAS RIGHT!

1/31/2014

Portal to Hell

I believe in good and evil.  I believe in God and the devil.  I believe in angles and demons.  I don't claim to have a lot of experience with either.  My belief comes form second hand sources that I find credible.  I believe human interaction with such creature is, key word here, possible.  Having made that disclaimer, I'm not sure that I find the stories I read about modern poltergeist/demon/UFO's/angles etc very convincing.  I'm not saying categorically that it can't be true, just that despite the fact that I believe it possible, I don't believe it is as likely as people make out.

  • Latoya Ammons' home in Gary, Indiana is at the hear of one of the most baffling police cases in state history
  • She was 'possessed' along with her three children after moving into home in 2011
  • MailOnline has obtained exclusive audio and video footage from the exorcisms of AmmonsShe claims children were 'satanic chanting' and saw 'big, black monster'
  • Police audio also features a 'demon' rasping 'hey' in the basement Sons were taken to hospital after one was inexplicably thrown in the house - while there a nurse and a CPS worker saw him 'glide' backwards up a wall
  • Town's veteran police chief, Charles Austin, says basement is 'portal to hell' and he saw objects moving and shadowy people
  • MailOnline also has obtained picture of 'frozen' finger of DCS worker who touched mystery ooze that was dripping in house. She never returned
  • Catholic priest Father Michael Maginot carried out exorcisms on Ammons in English and Latin and talks of his personal battles with named demons
Scary sounding stuff right?  I'd be scared if this was happening in my house.  Heck driving through not to mention living in Gary, IN is scary stuff without manifestations of dark spirits.  Gary is like Detroit or D.C. the devil has it pretty well in hand without a spectacular spook show.  Having said that and assuming that everything in the story is 100% true; if you had a portal to hell in the basement of your house, wouldn't you move out?

I'd loose my first and last months rent and not leave a forwarding address.  If this was me I'd grab the kids and run, out of the house, past the city limits, and not stop till I was several states away.  That's just what I'd do.  Call me crazy if you want.  I've no interest in getting to know the devil or his buddies better.  I'd run.  If for some reason I couldn't get away, I'd make sure the insurance was paid up and see to it the fuel oil tank was plumb full and developed a leak.  Then I'd leave a candle burning and take the kids to grandmas.  End of problem. Which is why I have a problem believing her story.

No comments:

Post a Comment