All in the Family featured the curmudgeonly Archie Bunker. Archie was television’s most famous grouch, blunt, blustering, straightforward and untouched by the PC crowd. He was the archetype of the conservative male. Michael desprately tried to reeducate him, but he persisted in his breviloquence.



Looking back at the last 40 years, we realize: ARCHIE WAS RIGHT!

1/04/2014

Weekend Update

Maybe not a weekend update exactly, more of a weather update. 

I gather from the news that the rescue attempt of the global warming scientists in Antarctica has hit another snag.  It appears that they got another ship stuck in the ice.  Oh well, I'm sure they will get it free eventually.  In case you don't realize it, its summer in the south pole.  I seem to remember that Al climate scare billionaire Gore said that there wasn't going to be any ice left at the south pole come 2013.  These poor eco-scam scientists were down there checking it out and discovered that, no Virginia there isn't any man made global warming. 

Of course there are calls coming from the loony left for America to pitch in more cash for the rescue efforts.  It may surprise you but I agree.  I agree that at least one American should foot the bill for the rescue.  Al Gore, these poor delusional fools believed you and your pontificating about no polar ice.  Why not put your money where your mouth is?

That sound you don't hear is crickets not chirping.  They aren't chirping because they froze to death.

In other weather related news: if you are reading this on Sunday or Monday, the predicted wind chills where I live are ranging from -35 to -55.  That's degrees BELOW zero.  I'm posting this now because I expect to be freezing my tail off and it is entirely possible that my fingers will be too cold to type for a couple of days..

3 comments:

  1. Res Ipsa1:12 PM

    I just spent 90 seconds outside fully dressed and my eyeballs are so cold that they HURT. Temp -10 wind-chill -35.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Giraffe3:12 PM

    temp -15
    wind chill -44

    Tonight wind chill could get to -57.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:42 PM

    I want my global warming!

    ReplyDelete