All in the Family featured the curmudgeonly Archie Bunker. Archie was television’s most famous grouch, blunt, blustering, straightforward and untouched by the PC crowd. He was the archetype of the conservative male. Michael desprately tried to reeducate him, but he persisted in his breviloquence.



Looking back at the last 40 years, we realize: ARCHIE WAS RIGHT!

7/29/2018

Sunday Afternoon

In a fit of blogging activity I managed to fill up the BJW queue into the first of the year.

In other news I've not been able to bring myself to write the rest of my Losing My Religion posts.  It really is that draining.  I guess I should just set down and do it but I've not been motivated.

4 comments:

  1. WaterBoy1:10 PM

    Draining, yes I can see that. But is it cathartic in any sense? Do you get any benefit from the effort, or is it just a big downer all around?

    Even if you get nothing out of it personally, your story might still provide lessons for others. Consider it, if you still feel like sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will be here when you get it done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think of it cathartic. Its more like a 3 year long navel gazing experience.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe, I can see why but they've meant a lot to me. I'll send some prayers your way.

    ReplyDelete