All in the Family featured the curmudgeonly Archie Bunker. Archie was television’s most famous grouch, blunt, blustering, straightforward and untouched by the PC crowd. He was the archetype of the conservative male. Michael desprately tried to reeducate him, but he persisted in his breviloquence.



Looking back at the last 40 years, we realize: ARCHIE WAS RIGHT!

8/07/2006

Vote for Your Favorite Red Neck TV Show

Ole Clem at Hillbilly White Trash is having a vote on the all time best Hillbilly TV show. Stop by and vote if you’re a member.

As for me I gotta go with The Dukes of Hazard.

  1. It really is reality TV
  2. Daisy Duke rules in cut off short shorts
  3. Daisy Duke with her shirt tied in a knot above the belly button
  4. I ain’t met many county commissioners that didn’t remind me of Boss Hog
  5. The General Lee playing Dixie on the horn
  6. I’ve seen a few sheriffs that use ole Roscoe as a role model
  7. Did I mention Daisy Duke?

If you’re not a Hillbilly Ecosystem member and want to vote anyway use the comments section here.

No comments:

Post a Comment