All in the Family featured the curmudgeonly Archie Bunker. Archie was television’s most famous grouch, blunt, blustering, straightforward and untouched by the PC crowd. He was the archetype of the conservative male. Michael desprately tried to reeducate him, but he persisted in his breviloquence.



Looking back at the last 40 years, we realize: ARCHIE WAS RIGHT!

8/21/2015

GFF-Excuse Edition

My apologizes for the lack of posts.

I have had a couple of things going on this summer that have cut into my blog time.  The first is a health related issue and the other is job related.  It seems that I have put more on my plate and bitten off more than I want to chew.  In any event I'll be resigning after this project is finished.  Hopefully it will be done in the next five days.  Which will leave me with one job and lots to do before moose season.

Moose hunting will take up most of my thoughts.  Maybe some of that will make its way to the blog.

3 comments:

  1. Susan3:21 PM

    As the daughter and granddaughter of avid hunters, I like your posts on hunting very much. Nate could actually learn a lot from you with regards to hunting. Or at least writing about it.
    Sorry to hear you are having a health issue. Hope it clears up in a timely fashion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Susan.

    The doctors have no idea whats wrong with me, they just know they want me to take drugs that I don't want to take.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Susan8:57 AM

      I know this kinda sounds dodgy, but sometimes you have to take care of what the doctor CAN see before what he cannot see becomes apparent and treatable.

      I don't blame you for your reaction regarding drugs though.

      Delete