All in the Family featured the curmudgeonly Archie Bunker. Archie was television’s most famous grouch, blunt, blustering, straightforward and untouched by the PC crowd. He was the archetype of the conservative male. Michael desprately tried to reeducate him, but he persisted in his breviloquence.



Looking back at the last 40 years, we realize: ARCHIE WAS RIGHT!

5/31/2006

WTW - Dog Reports

This week I asked Dog the Hillybilly Ecosystem reporter to fill in for me and come up with a WTW post.

*pant, pant*

Mr. President, Mr. President




Yes


Sir it’s me, Dog the Reporter. I was wondering if I could ask you a few questions.



Your name is “Dog”? But you’re a dog don’t you have a real name like Duke or Killer or something?



No sir, just Dog, we Hillbilly’s are simple folk, content to call a dog “Dog”. Fancy names are for prissy city dogs, or maybe if a fella is rich like he might have more than one dog, then he’s gotta name em to tell em apart. I’m just Dog the reporter.



Just Dog then. Makes good sense, no reason to go cofusicating people. Ask your questions.



How do you respond to people who say that you’re a one issue president and that all you care about is the war in Iraq?


Well, Dog thats just not true. I've worked on lots of stuff as president. Like my health care drug program. It was very popular.

And don’t forget my plan to make America independent from foreign oil.




Well OK Mr. President but what about the faulty intelligence that CIA gave us that got us into the war in Iraq?


Dog, I’ll have you know I get all my information from a highly reliable source, and some of my best ideas too.



Mr. President, why are you giving amnesty to millions of illegal aliens who come here to free load on our social programs and take jobs away from Americans, without even trying to enforce the laws or protect our boarders?


Now Dog its not that simple I have a comprehensive Amnesty Without Responsibility TM plan. It includes lots of stuff for freeloaders and government employees.

Besides I have another perfectly good reason for giving amnesty to all those Mexicans.



Whats that Mr President?


Next election those 12 million illegals will vote for me and I'll get to keep being president. The illegals are the only people in the country happy with me. I mean have you seen the polls lately?


But Sir, you can’t be president again, the 22nd amendment to the constitution limits you to two terms.


“The Constitution is just a goddamned piece of paper”



Yes sir, but we still follow it and you can’t be el presidente again.



Oh sucks! Well I know who I’m gonna endorse then, someone who will keep this country going in the same direction that I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment