All in the Family featured the curmudgeonly Archie Bunker. Archie was television’s most famous grouch, blunt, blustering, straightforward and untouched by the PC crowd. He was the archetype of the conservative male. Michael desprately tried to reeducate him, but he persisted in his breviloquence.



Looking back at the last 40 years, we realize: ARCHIE WAS RIGHT!

6/01/2006

Res Mail

From the mail bag:

"You suck! I came here because someone linked you memorial day post, then I see you bash Bush. You’re not a American, you don’t believe in this country, your just a godless liberal piece of shit. How can you make fun of Jesus and Bush, only a liberal would do that. The post on memorial day was good but it was just BS to cover for you being a liberal."

First off, no wait, Bill is this you yanking my chain?

Sure, I suck, but for the last 9 years only my wife, even then its more of a nibble and tongue thing. Not that its your concern.

I am an American my family has been here since before 1776 and fought for this nation ever since. I didn’t make fun of Jesus. I don’t remember but my Sunday school didn’t teach us the part where he called people a piece of shit.

My gripe about Bush is that he’s too liberal. He ran as a conservative republican and he sold us out. Glad you liked the other post.

No comments:

Post a Comment